• Trinitario fine/flavour cocoa – bean to bar opportunities in production, processing and value-added products
• Emerging opportunities in fine flavour cocoa innovation and sustainability
• Pivotal role of the International Cocoa Genebank in Trinidad
• Joint venture/foreign investment opportunities
• B2B opportunities with European chocolatiers
• Senator the Honourable Paula Gopee-Scoon, Minister of Trade and Industry
• Senator the Honourable Clarence Rambharat, Minister of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries
• His Excellency Peter Cavendish, Ambassador - Delegation of the European Union to Trinidad and Tobago
• Ms. Franka Costelloe - Chairman, InvesTT
• Professor Pathmanathan Umaharan, Director - Cocoa Research Centre, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
Session Moderator - Ms. Jessie-May Ventour - Veteran Broadcaster.
Click here for Episode 1 speaker profiles.