The Top IPA Award is presented annually to high performing IPAs based on their professional staff, preparedness, leadership, and the overall success demonstrated by the IPA on a daily basis.
Among the criteria used by the distinguished judging panel of global Foreign Direct Investment experts and site selection consultants are:
- Most professionally responsive to inquiries & staff possessing the best knowledge.
- A modern website that is easy to navigate, with a wide breadth of data and efficient design.
- Access to recent investors in the region who can vouch for the area and agency.
- Best reputation for protecting investor confidentiality.
- Reputation for after-care services.
According to Adam Jones-Kelley, President of Conway and Publisher of Site Selection magazine, the ranking recognizes IPAs from every region of the world deemed to be best in class and most proficient at doing the hyper-critical work of creating jobs for their citizens. He also indicated that leading agencies will play an integral role in helping rebuild economies, and replace the jobs lost, in response to the unprecedented challenge of a post COVID-19 world.
Site Selection magazine is an award winning publication by Conway Data, Inc. and is the official publication of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC) and The FDI Association. The Magazine dates back to 1883.
Contact InvesTT at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can do business in Trinidad and Tobago.