We assist you throughout your decision-making process and until you set up a business in Trinidad and Tobago.
Find out more
Setting up a business in Trinidad and Tobago is quite straight forward.
The Government of the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago (GORTT) encourages foreign direct investment in almost all sectors, with specific focus on the non-energy targeted sectors.
Trinidad and Tobago's success in energy has fueled its rapid development into one of the most industrialized and cost-effective nations in the Caribbean and Central America.
Trinidad and Tobago is a twin island republic situated below the hurricane belt, at the southern-most end of the Caribbean archipelago.
Edan K. Properties manages many complex projects - from purchase to conceptualization, financing and site development. In its role as facilitator, InvesTT has worked alongside Edan K. and played a significant role over the years in the fast-tracking of processes required to implement multi-faceted development projects.
InvesTT facilitated company registration and access to import duty concessions for equipment, engaged the Ministry of Energy & Energy Industries on the placement and inspection of their LPG tanks as well as facilitated smooth entry at Immigration for foreign engineers needed to install equipment and train local staff.
Located in St. Augustine Trinidad, Virtana Inc. is an outsourcing company that delivers high quality robotics software solutions to international technology companies, utilizing engineering graduates based in Trinidad and Tobago.
Cocoa Development Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
1. Conduct a situational analysis:
- organise and conduct consultations with selected stakeholders to assess the current market situation for cocoa and cocoa derived products; determine stakeholder requirements of a Market Intelligence System
- prepare a report on the consultations conducted
- recognised qualification in Marketing
- demonstrated ability to conduct market research
- 3+ years experience in developing marketing information systems in a business environment/project type environment
- experience in conducting stakeholder consultations
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- suitable combination of qualifications and experience
Submit resume via email to:
Mala Partap Chief Executive Officer (Ag)
Application deadline: 30 December 2021