InvesTT Trinidad & Tobago
As Trinidad and Tobago’s Investment Promotion Agency (IPA) aligned to the Ministry of Trade and Industry, InvesTT is the first point of contact for investors seeking investment opportunities in Trinidad and Tobago. We have forged a solid track record for attracting FDI and have won the attention of international rating agencies:
- Winner of Site Selection Magazine’s Best to Invest Top Agencies Award 2017 (Latin America and the Caribbean);
- Winner of UNCTAD’s Investment Promotion Award for Excellence in Promoting FDI for Sustainable Development 2014;
- Ranked within the top 20% of Investment Promotion Agencies in the world by the World Bank 2013.
All of these achievements translate into a first class experience for potential investors. Whether you are a foreign entity seeking expansion in the region, a local-based foreign firm interested in growth and diversification, or a local company seeking to take your business to the next level, InvesTT has the knowledge, resources and key connections necessary for your investment to succeed.
Trinidad and Tobago itself is an investment success story. Unlike most of its Caribbean peers, its economy does not rely primarily on tourism, but instead has fueled its growth with oil and gas reserves for over half of a century, making the nation one of the richest and most industrialized in the region. It is the most cost competitive nation among its Caribbean and Central American neighbours, with the lowest electricity rates in the region and the 8th lowest in the world at US$0.03/kWh
InvesTT focusses on the country’s key non-energy sectors: Aviation Services, Creative Industries, Fishing and Fish Processing, Maritime Services, Software Design and Applications. We work in partnership with investors from the beginning of their site selection process straight through to the establishment of business and successful operations.
We are committed to delivering an excellent standard of service to all potential and existing investors through our core Business Units which provide a range of services:
We would like to know more about your business ventures or interests and would be happy to share with you more information on investment opportunities in Trinidad and Tobago. Contact us now and let us be your link to investment!
- Delivery of key sector information
- Real Estate Surveys
- Market Research
- Investment Opportunity identification
- Value Chain advisory
- Site visit Facilitation
- After care services (including issue resolution, opportunity identification and policy advocacy)
- Responses to Requests for Information
- Facilitation of applications for incentives
- Quality of Life information